5 Weeks of Dates Fun-Raiser: Creative Activities for a Cause
"5 Weeks of Dates Fun-Raiser" ~ Fun, Creative COVID-safe Activities for Couples
- COVID-19 has limited what couples, families, and friends can do for get-togethers, outings, and date nights.
- Pandemic protocols have placed limits on our ability to be close to our loved ones.
- We’re also limited in going to date-night places like the theater, sporting events, bars and clubs, entertainment spaces, and other larger-venue locations.
- And it’s especially challenging this time of year, when we’re seeking to be closer to our beloved during the holidays and it’s chillier outside.
- To combat the challenges of 2020 and raise your fun-factor for the rest of 2020 and into 2021, join us for “5 Weeks of Dates Fun-Raiser,” a lively, online, self-paced experience.
- This fun-raiser experience not only will boost your enjoyment level, it will also help bring you and your beloved closer together.
Designed to accommodate the busiest schedules, once you’ve enrolled you may begin the “5 Weeks of Dates Fun-Raiser” experience as early as November 2020 or take it at any time — or over and over again — until 2022.
- That’s full 14 months of access to all program materials, a resource you can use or refer to again and again.
- Don’t have time to do a weekly date? With 14-months of access, you can stretch it into a “5 months of dates” experience instead.
- Split schedules or distance between you? No problem! The experience is structured for ease and flexibility. You may go through each of the fun-date modules individually — and set up dates using the methods taught, for whenever your partner can join you — or complete the entire experience together.
- Want to get started right away? Or do it later? The experience kicks off with live sessions running the weeks of November 22 through December 31; HOWEVER, all live-session recordings will be available for viewing on-demand through January 31, 2022.
Enroll now through December 1, 2020, to get this limited-time, special offer of 14-months of full access.
Handshake.City container park is a collaboration of green space, art gallery, urban marketplace, and event venue and serves as the backyard of downtown Utica.
“I’ve always enjoyed Handshake.City. And it’s been a wonderful respite since the Covid-19 outbreak, with its beautiful, inviting, art-infused lawn, gardens, patio and other open-air spaces. Handshake.City — with it’s creative programming, access to local artists and entertainers, and walk-able and historic location — is my go-to choice for out-and-about, pandemic-safe date-nights. I’m thrilled to give back to Handshake.City through ‘5 Weeks of Dates Fun-Raiser: Creative Activities for a Cause‘ — especially given the challenges Handshake.City has faced in 2020.”
~ Brenda Dow, Creator of “5 Weeks of Dates Fun-Raiser” and Marriage Educator & Relationship Coach
2020 has limited what we can do; however, we're only TRULY limited by our own imagination of how things could be. In the spirit of inspiring, educational, engaging, and entertaining activities, perhaps you:
- Want to try a new, easy, and engaging activity for this holiday season?
- Are looking for a different gift idea, a present of “being present” … something you can use and apply throughout the year?
- Desire to make your purchases matter even more by supporting non-profit fund-raising?
- Are interested in boosting the “fun factor” and spending more quality time with a loved one?
- Enjoy a win-win-win deal during the “giving season” … especially on a unique experiential activity that’s 100% Covid-safe?
If so, then we’ve got you covered.
In support of a great cause — Handshake.City’s work providing a creative, safe, inspiring, and community-fostering resource open to all — Handshake.City and Brenda Dow are pleased to be collaborating this month to present “5 Weeks of Dates Fun-Raiser: Creative Activities for a Cause.” This action-oriented experience will help participants approach their relationship-building in a more creative and engaging way. It’s designed to raise your fun-factor while also raising funds to help support Handshake.City and its non-profit operations.
What is the “5 Weeks of Dates Fun-Raiser”?
- This experiential program was developed by Utica-based relationship coach Brenda Dow. She, along with her husband, serves as your guide.
- Learn fun-oriented activities that you can immediately implement at home, using what you already own.
- Explore more positive and uplifting ways to interact with your beloved or loved one during Covid-19.
- Instruction is 100% online … so you can do it at any time, in any place, and at your own pace.
- While offered as a 5-week group-cohort experience starting the week of November 22, you can also do it individually or as a couple with 14-months of access.
Must register by December 1, 2020, to receive this limited-time, special-pricing offer as packaged AND to help benefit this non-profit.
What's the "Creative Activities for a Cause" part of it?
- Spending enjoyable quality time with a loved one is a worthy effort in itself.
- However, this experience also spreads the love by raising funds for this non-profit cause.
- A portion of your fully paid tuition will go to help support this non-profit and its important work.
- This fun-raiser fund-raiser, collaborative and creative approach, is particularly important for 2020, because several revenue-generating events couldn’t take place this year because of Covid-19.
Why now and when?
- November is the month of THANKS and GIVING in the United States.
- This time of year, many people typically give to or support causes and purchase gifts for others.
- 2020 has limited many of our options for how we’d otherwise do “date nights” or get-togethers.
- Many of us could use more fun and creative activities to bring us closer together with our beloved.
- Get started the week of November 22 (in the spirit of Thanksgiving, National Philanthropy Week, Giving Day, etc.) or go at your own pace.
- It’s the season when many of us spend time with someone special … and “5 Weeks of Dates Fun-Raiser” is an enjoyable way to boost fun and fund-raise.
How is this experience packaged?
The “5 Weeks of Dates Fun-Raiser: Creative Activities for a Cause” — offered during this limited-time AND as part of this non-profit support package — includes:
- Original content created, tested, and presented by a husband-and-wife team with 10 years of experience working with couples to have lasting, deeper, stronger relationships.
- A full 14-months of online access to all instructional and engagement content that comprises the 5-week experience.
- Orientation and 5 modules, each with video demonstrations and easy-to-implement activities that can be done at home with things you already have.
- Worksheets for the 5 modules to guide you in learning each activity.
- A live weekly Q&A call during the initial 5-week period, with an option to submit questions in advance anonymously to ensure your question gets addressed.
- Recordings of each of those 5 live-conducted Question-and-Answer calls.
- The satisfaction of knowing your purchase is helping a worthy cause.
How much does it cost to particpate?
- The “5 Weeks of Dates Fun-Raiser” experience itself is a $497 value.
- However, for this holiday gift-giving, charitable-support season, and Covid-19 circumstances, this trans-formative experience is available at a significant discount for a limited time.
- When you enroll and pay in full using our special code, you’ll get this $497-value package for just $197 (that’s a 60% discount or $300 savings).
- PLUS, in addition to the benefits of the 5-week experience itself AND at this special pricing, 50% of that discounted price will support our non-profit fundraising efforts.
- It runs with its 5 live weekly Q&A calls between November 22 and December 26, 2020; however, you have access to everything else through January 31, 2022.
- That’s 14-months of access to this resource — so feel free to enjoy this experience during the 2020 holiday season as well as at any time during 2021 (for example, New Year festivities, Valentine’s Day, anniversaries, regular date-nights, holidays, and more) plus the first month of 2022.
How do I enroll? (And other logistics for those into that sort of thing ... )
- Register by December 1, 2020 (NYC Eastern zone) to secure this limited-time, special-offer package using the “Enroll Now” button link.
- The enrollment-button link takes you to the program-payment page.
- This interface is to both pay for and set-up your account for the “5 Weeks of Dates Fun-Raiser” online-access package contents.
- To enroll, the full payment must be made at the time of registering; be sure to enter the promo discount code to get the special pricing and support this cause.
- The registration-and-payment interface is done through a learning management system (LMS) called Ruzuku and using Stripe secured payment-processing.
- Note: The transaction will show in your financial statement as paid to “KDA Web Technologies Inc.” (aka KDA Web); funds to be donated to the non-profit by KDA Web.
How to enter the Coupon Code for this non-profit Cause when enrolling
The Enroll Now link takes you to this page, where you will enter your email address and payment information. Be sure to select the coupon option, as shown in the image, so you can enter the special discount-promo code assigned to this non-profit cause. This coupon code ensures that you get the limited-time, special pricing and this non-profit efforts gets credited for your purchase.
Here’s what some August 2020 participants said about their relationship fun-raiser online experience …
"Fun, new ideas." ...
~ J.W.L. (completed individually and incorporated ideas into interactions with spouse)
Great tool for being a better partner ...
Learning how to be a better spouse. Realizing how much I don’t listen to my spouse. Loved it and it will be a great tool for me moving forward!
~ L.P. (wife seeking new ways to build a stronger and more satisfying marriage)
Enjoyment exceeded expectations ...
“Thank you for this wonderful program. … this pandemic season has been challenging personally and as a couple. We do need more fun in our relationship and we really enjoyed the activities and games. Spending time as a couple doing something new [was most helpful]. … We really enjoyed it more than we expected.”
~ M.S. (lives with spouse in Costa Rica)
Immediately benefited from the lesson ...
“I learned so much from it. We establish[ed] one secret coding already!!”
~ L.Y. (completed experience individually and then incorporated activities into the marriage)
Authentic and real presenting couple ...
“The activities we got from it [were a high]. That it was only 5 lessons [was a low]. You guys were awesome! You didn’t hide behind any masks for us.”
~ J.S. (completed experience with dating partner in South Africa)
Restored hope ...
“The distance … has grown between us as we’ve been too busy with other things … . It leaves me hopeful things will improve in my marriage.”
~ F.M.E. (wife of 25 years)
Learned value of fun in a relationship ...
Being able to watch the videos on my own time and pace [was most helpful]. We absolutely loved doing this … . It opened my eyes to new ideas and concepts and really taught me about the value of fun in a relationship.
~ N.V. (completed experience with her boyfriend)
Experienced couple and still found it helpful ...
“[Enjoyed] doing the activities, especially … 1 and 3. We even shared [an] activity with a group of couples whom we meet regularly and everyone enjoyed it. I also like that each session is 15 minutes or less — clear and succinct. Our marriage was a struggle to begin with but we’ve moved a long way … still we are not the pros, of course, and we know there’s always more to learn and plenty of opportunities to grow. … this adventure gives us a lot more ideas that we can practice and share. I’m not a ‘fun’ person by nature, so this adventure really helps me a lot.”
~ G.W. (serves together with their spouse in another couples relationship-building program)
We launch the week of November 22 ~ Enroll between now & December 1 ~ Join us LIVE for the initial 5 weeks, or go at your own pace later in the year
This is a limited-time, special offering at a substantial discount that benefits you AND that also is benefiting this cause. This results-driven, fun-boosting experience will not be packaged this way AND offered again at this price. Be sure to use the discount-promo coupon code for this non-profit cause, to ensure you receive the limited-time, discounted pricing AND ensure that this non-profit cause is credited for your purchase. (This enrollment-period offer in support of this cause runs November 15 through December 1, 2020.)