“Fun-Raiser” package: Have fun, help a cause
BHE and Brenda special-combo package to benefit Mohawk Valley COVID-19 Response Fund
BHE and Brenda limited-time offer to help support this cause: $197 ($989 value):
- Rinse & Repeat: “5 Ways to Crush 2020: BHE Better-Life Challenge” videos for 14-months of full access ($295 value).
- “5 Weeks of Dates Fun-Raiser: Creative COVID-safe Activities to raise your Relationship Fun-Factor” with live Q&A sessions ($497 value).
- Additional extended access to the “5 Weeks of Dates Fun-Raiser” experience videos, Q&A-session recordings, and resource materials through January 31, 2022 ($197 value).
- For every paid-in-full $197 enrollment, 50% goes to help support The Community Foundation MV COVID-19 Response Fund.
Enroll Now for the “crush 2020” discounted price AND to help support this cause (the coupon-code BHE special-offer discount will automatically be applied) or review details below.
Note: This limited-time combo-offer as packaged, at this price, and in support of this worthy cause, ends December 1, 2020 (NYC Eastern time).
Want to have some fun and help fund a worthy cause? And do so while also taking the next step to Crush 2020 for a Better Life?
If so, then we’ve got you covered.
>> This action-oriented experience will help participants approach their relationship-building in a more creative and engaging way.
>> It’s designed to raise your fun-factor while also raising funds to help support the greater-Utica and Mohawk-Valley-area’s terrific non-profit efforts.
But wait! There’s more!
>> Not only will you help a worthy cause and have a full 14-months of access to the 5-week-experience resources, you’ll also simultaneously receive, as a BONUS, 14-months of access to the “5 Ways to Crush 2020: BHE Better-Life Challenge” recordings.
>> That way you can view Stevie Karbo’s challenge videos for inspiration and instruction as often as needed, until January 31, 2022.
This opportunity is for those who ...
- Are interested in trying new, different, and engaging activities.
- Want to give a gift or present of “being present” … and learn how to do so at any time throughout the year.
- Desire to make your purchases matter even more by supporting non-profit fund-raising.
- Are interested in boosting the “fun factor” with a loved one.
- Enjoy a win-win-win deal … especially on an experiential activity that’s 100% COVID-19 safe.
- Benefit from having an on-demand dose of Big Hair Energy through access to the BHE Better-Life Challenge recordings ($295 value) for a full 14-months.
What is the “5 Weeks of Dates Fun-Raiser”?
- This experiential program was developed by Utica-based relationship coach Brenda Dow. She, along with her husband, serves as your guide.
- Learn fun-oriented activities that you can immediately implement at home, using what you already own.
- Explore more positive and uplifting ways to interact with your beloved or loved one during COVID-19.
- Instruction is 100% online … so you can do it at any time, in any place, and at your own pace.
- Participation offered as a 5-week group-cohort experience with access as of November 22, and LIVE Q&A sessions offered weekly during December 2020.
- Designed so that you complete modules on your own individually or together as a couple; additionally this BHE and Brenda package has 14-months of full access (through January 31, 2022).
BHE and Brenda package: Must register by December 1, 2020, to receive this limited-time, special-pricing offer as packaged, AND to help benefit this non-profit.
What's the "Creative Activities for a Cause" part of it?
- Spending enjoyable quality time with a loved one is a worthy effort in itself.
- However, this experience also spreads the love by raising funds for this non-profit cause.
- A portion of your fully paid tuition will go to help support this non-profit and its important work.
- This fun-raiser fund-raiser, collaborative and creative approach, is particularly important for 2020. Several revenue-generating events couldn’t take place this year because of COVID-19; simultaneously, demand is significantly higher at organizations receiving help through the MV COVID-19 Response Fund.
Why now and when?
- November is the month of THANKS and GIVING in the United States.
- This time of year, many people typically give to or support causes and purchase gifts for others.
- 2020 has limited many of our options for how we’d otherwise do “date nights” or get-togethers.
- Many of us could use more fun and creative activities to bring us closer together with our beloved.
- It’s the season when many of us spend time with someone special … and “5 Weeks of Dates Fun-Raiser” is an enjoyable way to boost fun and fund-raise.
How is this experience packaged?
- Original content created, tested, and presented by a husband-and-wife team with 10 years of experience working with couples to have lasting, deeper, stronger relationships.
- A full 14-months of online access to all instructional and engagement content that comprises the 5-week experience.
- Orientation and 5 modules, each with video demonstrations and easy-to-implement activities that can be done at home with things you already have.
- Worksheets for the 5 modules to guide you in learning each activity.
- A live weekly Q&A call during the initial 5-week period, with an option to submit questions in advance anonymously to ensure your question gets addressed.
- Recordings of each of those 5 live-conducted Question-and-Answer calls.
- The satisfaction of knowing your purchase is helping a worthy cause.
How much does it cost to particpate?
- The “5 Weeks of Dates Fun-Raiser” experience itself is a $497 value.
- However, for this holiday gift-giving, charitable-support season, and COVID-19 circumstances, this trans-formative experience is available at a significant discount for a limited time.
- When you enroll and pay in full using our special code, you’ll get this $497-value package for just $197 (that’s a 60% discount or $300 savings).
- PLUS, in addition to the benefits of the 5-week experience itself AND at this special pricing, 50% of that discounted price will support our non-profit fundraising efforts.
- It runs with access to the orientations materials upon enrollment in November and its weekly LIVE Q&A calls held during December 2020; however, you have access to everything through January 31, 2022.
- With 14-months of access to this resource (an additional $197 value) feel free to enjoy this experience during the 2020 holiday season as well as at any time during 2021 (for example, New Year festivities, Valentine’s Day, anniversaries, regular date-nights, holidays, and more) plus the first month of 2022.
How do I enroll? (And other logistics for those into that sort of thing ... )
- Register by December 1, 2020 (NYC Eastern zone) to secure this limited-time, special-offer package using the “Enroll Now” button link.
- The enrollment-button link takes you to the program-payment page.
- This interface is to both pay for and set-up your account for the “5 Weeks of Dates Fun-Raiser” online-access package contents.
- To enroll, the full payment must be made at the time of registering; be sure to enter the promo discount code to get the special pricing and support this cause.
- The registration-and-payment interface is done through a learning management system (LMS) called Ruzuku and using Stripe secured payment-processing.
- Note: The transaction will show in your financial statement as paid to “KDA Web Technologies Inc.” (aka KDA Web); funds to be donated to the non-profit by KDA Web.
"5 Weeks of Fun Dates Fun-Raiser" package AND special discount and bonus BHE Better-Life Challenge recordings, with 14-months access to each, to help support the COVID-19 Response Fund.
Here’s what some August 2020 participants said about their relationship fun-raiser online experience with Brenda and her husband …
"Fun, new ideas." ...
Great tool for being a better partner ...
~ L.P. (wife seeking new ways to build a stronger and more satisfying marriage)
Enjoyment exceeded expectations ...
~ M.S. (lives with spouse in Costa Rica)
Immediately benefited from the lesson ...
~ L.Y. (completed experience individually and then incorporated activities into the marriage)
Authentic and real presenting couple ...
~ J.S. (completed experience with dating partner in South Africa)
Restored hope ...
~ F.M.E. (wife of 25 years)
Learned value of fun in a relationship ...
~ N.V. (completed experience with her boyfriend)
Experienced couple and still found it helpful ...
~ G.W. (serves together with their spouse in another couples relationship-building program)
Doors open November 22 ~ Register by December 1 to Join us LIVE during December 2020 ~ or go at your own pace later in the year
Looking to Crush 2020 and set yourself up for success in 2021? Check out these opportunities from BHE & Brenda.
Why are Big Hair Energy (BHE) and Brenda collaborating to help raise funds to benefit The Community Foundation Mohawk Valley COVID-19 Response Fund?
~ Brenda Dow, Creator of “5 Weeks of Dates Fun-Raiser” and Marriage Educator & Relationship Coach